Sunday 13 March 2016

Recharge Card printing : Ringo Pin Master

What is Ringo Pin Master? 
Ringo Pin Master is a software, provided by Ringo Telecomms which is used in the recharge card printing business. With Head office in Lagos, They deal in all networks like MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, starcomms, etc. Apart from selling the software, they also sell e-pins which will come in scrambled form. it is with this software that the PINs will be unscrambled for use.

It is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) per installation. 
 It is used to Unscramble the Pins which you might have ordered from the Software Dealer. The PINs when ordered from the dealer would look like this:
6428521222573759039479067233000000100PM
The Numbers above is an example of an unscrambled hundred (100) MTN voucher . It is the work of this software to scramble the the number and provide the pin in which you will use to recharge your mobile phone.

Drop your Commet

18 comments:

  1. Muhdxubair03@gmail.com contact me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls have already gotten the software with the book,
    I just want to start printing but I misplaced the book that will guide me in the printing...07032965086

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, I already have netdivo software, I was using cornett for ordering of epins, before you changed your platform to ringoplus.ng
    Please what do I do now to get access to getting epins from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good I'm very interesting in doing this business.
    How can you help me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need it for installation as glo dealer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please how can l register. The Ringo app is not opening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ringo has been giving me wrong and used pins, thereby denying me of my hard earn money. Am beginning to hate Ringo so much for now turning out to be a scam site

    ReplyDelete
  8. ringo need to comment on this

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do I get a ringo pin?
    please I want to be directed

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was one of the agent before but my office got bound, now I want to instead the software back

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do I buy the software please?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls how can I get epins to print ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to start printing recharge card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I'm frank am interested in card printing business I can do it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to install it, how do I start and which number should I call

    ReplyDelete